Once the ground has thawed and the trees begin to bud, it's time to prepare your home for spring. Spring is a busy time of year, but your household plumbing should not be overlooked. Drips, leaks, and floods can become costly and easily ruin your home.
- Remove leaves and debris from gutters and downspouts.
- Have a professional inspect and pump the septic tank.
- Inspect sink, shower, and bath caulking for deterioration.
- Remove insulation from outdoor faucets and check sprinkler heads.
- Have air-conditioning system serviced.
- Drain or flush water heater.
- Check your faucets for drips or leaks
If you are too busy, or notice a problem but don’t have the time or know-how to fix it, find a licensed plumber at MIPlumber.com. We are here to help with your spring repairs and projects!